Where to find your Mac GPU:
Where to find your Mac CPU:
This one is a bit trickier...
Option 1: Open up Terminal and paste in: sysctl -n machdep.cpu.brand_string and hit return.
- Go to "About This Mac" (see above)
- Look at the Processor line item
- Head over to EveryMac.com's list of Apple Macs & Mac Clones - by Processor/CPU
- Select your version of CPU (most will be Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7)
- Scroll through the list to find your year / CPU speed, the info you want is the processor model in parentheses. See image for reference.
Where to find your Windows GPU
Where to find your Windows CPU
Follow the same steps as finding your Windows GPU, but instead select the "Processors" drop down from the Device manager.