We're always curious to learn how teams are using Prospect and other VR tools in the field. So, a few months ago, we decided to survey our connections and see how they were actually using VR.
- The company's tech stack (including VR tools and headsets)
- What VR was mainly being used for
- How many people regularly put on a headset (and for how long)
...and much more.
For the first time ever, we're releasing all this data - and we teamed up with Black & Veatch to help bring these concepts to life in a webinar.
The recording of the webinar is now live - we go through all the data together and talk through tons of use cases. Tune in to learn more about:
- VR usage + adoption trends for this year and beyond
- How BIM/VDC teams - like Black & Veatch - are collaborating more efficiently with VR meetings
- How the Black & Veatch is rolling out VR across multiple offices
If you watched the webinar already and have any questions - drop them below as a comment and we'll get you an answer within a day!