Getting started with new technology at work can be a challenging process. And after a big year for VR - which included the release of tons of new headsets - there's a lot of confusion about what you need to do to bring VR into a work environment, which headsets are best, and more.
Our team of AEC + VR industry experts sat down and wrote this eBook to help make the process as smooth as possible for you and your team.
We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including:
- What VR is - and how it's different from AR (augmented reality) and MR (mixed reality)
- What different headset options are on the market, with specific details about the Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, and more
- How to decide which headset is right for you
- The biggest mistakes everyone makes when setting up a VR workstation (and how how to avoid them)
- How to host design review & coordination meetings in VR - and best practices to ensure you're making the most of your time in VR
...and so much more.
Download The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with VR today to get started.